Re: [clubpuck] Parka Bonanza

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      probably Women's is still running, or swimming,

      Duck

      On 3/6/06, Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
      I thought UCLA dropped varsity swimming about 10 years ago.

      > Hockeyers,
      >
      > Here is the Parka Information I've obtained:
      >
      > We actually no longer carry the Speedo Stock Parka.   We now carry a
      > new
      > brand, the Amerisport Team Parka (item # FG-310).  This parka is the
      > same price as the Speedo brand ($74.99 blank) and is a very good
      > quality
      > parka.  It's actually the parka that USC and UCLA's swim teams wear!
      > For an embroidered logo, the price would either be $6.29 or $8.49 per
      > parka depending upon what type of embroidery you'd like to go with.
      > Embroidered names are $5.00 each.
      >
      > Turn-around time for embroidery orders is 10 business days, plus 1-5
      > days in shipping, depending upon where you are located.
      >
      > Here's a link to the Parka:
      >
      > http://www.amerisport.com/item.asp?s=FG-310f&b=n
      >
      > I'm still working out shipping details and what I have to do to get
      > them a logo, but I figure that shouldn't be a deal breaker.
      >
      > So, if you interested in the Parka with that price, shoot me back an
      > e-mail with the size you want and whether or not you want your name
      > on it. If you want your name of it, let me know what you want
      > printed on it (i.e. for Greg, either Greg, Appling, or Chocolate
      > Muffin).
      >
      > Matt

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Hockey trophy Hockey puck display Hockey puck display cases
      Hockey jersey Hockey skates Hockey scoreboards

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Everyone has the desire to win, but only champions have the desire to prepare.