Re: [clubpuck] Parka Bonanza

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 7:32 PM
      I thought UCLA dropped varsity swimming about 10 years ago.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 8:05 PM
        probably Women's is still running, or swimming,

        Duck

        On 3/6/06, Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
        I thought UCLA dropped varsity swimming about 10 years ago.

        > Hockeyers,
        >
        > Here is the Parka Information I've obtained:
        >
        > We actually no longer carry the Speedo Stock Parka.   We now carry a
        > new
        > brand, the Amerisport Team Parka (item # FG-310).  This parka is the
        > same price as the Speedo brand ($74.99 blank) and is a very good
        > quality
        > parka.  It's actually the parka that USC and UCLA's swim teams wear!
        > For an embroidered logo, the price would either be $6.29 or $8.49 per
        > parka depending upon what type of embroidery you'd like to go with.
        > Embroidered names are $5.00 each.
        >
        > Turn-around time for embroidery orders is 10 business days, plus 1-5
        > days in shipping, depending upon where you are located.
        >
        > Here's a link to the Parka:
        >
        > http://www.amerisport.com/item.asp?s=FG-310f&b=n
        >
        > I'm still working out shipping details and what I have to do to get
        > them a logo, but I figure that shouldn't be a deal breaker.
        >
        > So, if you interested in the Parka with that price, shoot me back an
        > e-mail with the size you want and whether or not you want your name
        > on it. If you want your name of it, let me know what you want
        > printed on it (i.e. for Greg, either Greg, Appling, or Chocolate
        > Muffin).
        >
        > Matt

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Hockey trophy Hockey puck display Hockey puck display cases
        Hockey jersey Hockey skates Hockey scoreboards

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Everyone has the desire to win, but only champions have the desire to prepare.