RE: [clubpuck] True Blue Order

  • Madeleine Rive
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2006

      We would be interested in the fin keepers if you decide to order

      5x Medium

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
          Just to clarify, True Blue has South African fin keepers. They have
          Australian gloves and headgear.

          I believe Charlie Matthews also carries SA fin keepers, so you may save on
          shipping with him.

          --T

        • tuckh2o@cs.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
            BTW when are the south African Gloves coming in? The Cal-Gary pool bottom did a number on my gloves.

            Matt, let me know before you make you're order, I might be interested in adding a couple pair of fin keepers if shipping is diluted enough by other items.

            "Terry Sutton" <terrysutton@...> wrote:

            >Just to clarify, True Blue has South African fin keepers.  They have
            >Australian gloves and headgear.
            >
            >I believe Charlie Matthews also carries SA fin keepers, so you may save on
            >shipping with him.
            >
            >--T
            >
            >> Club Puckers,
            >>
            >> Since I've got this group order theme started, I'm also wondering who
            >> wants to go in on a True Blue order.
            >>
            >> True Blue has the good South African Fin Keepers, headgear, gloves,
            >> and the good thin neoprene booties.
            >>
            >> The website is:
            >>
            >> https://www.true-
            >> blue.com.au/shop/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp
            >>
            >> Check it out, and let me know if you want to order anything.
            >>
            >> Matt

            >> Yahoo! Groups Links

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • David Quiec
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006

              Put me in for a black size 4, right hand glove. Thanks!

              David Quiec

              e-mail: david.quiec@...

              mobile: (510) 499.8673

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
                I just sent an email checking on the status of my last order. I'm guessing
                they should be here in a week or two.

                --T

              • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006