Jackets?

  • duereg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hey All,

      Would anyone be interested in putting together an order for those big
      black jackets I see everyone wearing around the pool? The ones with
      the club puck logo and the green lining?

      I'd like to get one and I've heard some various interest from other
      people about getting one as well. Wanted to see who else would like
      one.

      Matt
    • Joseph Grandov
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        Matt,
        Depends on how much they cost, but I'd be interested.

        Joey-San

        >From: "duereg" <duereg@...>
        >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [clubpuck] Jackets?
        >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:43:42 -0000
        >
        >Hey All,
        >
        >Would anyone be interested in putting together an order for those big
        >black jackets I see everyone wearing around the pool? The ones with
        >the club puck logo and the green lining?
        >
        >I'd like to get one and I've heard some various interest from other
        >people about getting one as well. Wanted to see who else would like
        >one.
        >
        >Matt

      • Brian Tucker
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006