Re: [clubpuck] Take Control of Your Own Future!!

  • doug roth
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2000
      No fucken way

      ***********************************
      chickclick.com
      http://www.chickclick.com
      girl sites that don't fake it.
      http://www.chickmail.com
      sign up for your free email.
      http://www.chickshops.com
      boutique shopping from chickclick.com
      ***********************************
    • Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2000
        > This is a legal and legitimate opportunity that could change your life
        > forever. I am looking for individuals who are committed to achieving
        > financial stability in their lives.

        Lo! The great gods of the internet have blessed us lowly nosepickers
        with a wonderful gift of Spam. What could we puny mortals give the gods
        to appease them? Perhaps the names of some potential customers will
        spare us from their wrath. Hmmm. Yes.

        Everyone please reply to this address with the following message:

        "Oh great gods of Spam! Please talk to Dougie Tipton and Rhett Perkins.
        *They* are the ones you seek."

        Signed: Club Puck.
      • John A. Goodrich
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2000
          the only people I know that use the words share and stability are in support groups.
          if this is one of those then I think you have contacted the right group.

        • mgilkey@informix.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2000
            Doug and other fellow UwH players,

            By replying to unsolicited commercial email such as the one we
            all received, you "validate" the address and thus accidentally
            invite more of junk email. I have emailed abuse@egroups.com and
            asked them to attempt to neutralize this "spammer" in the future
            without turning off our egroup.

            --mgilkey

            > From sentto-1171290-43-mgilkey=informix.com@... Tue May 2 02:34:32 2000
            > To: sau8@...-siegen.de, clubpuck@egroups.com
            > From: "doug roth" <dougroth@...>
            > Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 02:32:59 -0700
            > Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Take Control of Your Own Future!!
            >
            > No fucken way
            >

            > ***********************************
            > chickclick.com
            > http://www.chickclick.com
            > girl sites that don't fake it.
            > http://www.chickmail.com
            > sign up for your free email.
            > http://www.chickshops.com
            > boutique shopping from chickclick.com
            > ***********************************

          • John A. Goodrich
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2000
              are you saying we have invited a outlet for our out of pool hostilities...

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2000
                Unfortunately, all your replies go to the list, not to this asshole.  I used to have the list set so only members could post, but then people like Sam and Yori kept trying to post from other addresses, so I set it to non-member posting.  I will set it back, and you'll all have to post from your listed address.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2000
                  This message originates from a second class German university. There are
                  still a lot of people in Germany believing in getting rich quick without
                  silicon valley stocks.

                  Gert