RE: [clubpuck] Randall's Dad

  • Andrea Shephard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
      Yori,

      We are saddened to hear that Wilbur has passed away. We had the pleasure of
      meeting Wilbur and Alberta at Randall's 50th b-day party. He was a very
      nice fellow and he has a way with children. Carson took to him right away.
      We will give Randall a call to express our condolences, but if you could
      also please sign all of our names to the Club Puck sympathy card to the
      Curtis family, we would be grateful.

      Thanks,
      Ang, Steve and Carson Shephard
      3170 Bowen Island St.