Got gear?

  • Ho, Miles
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Got gear?

      Hey all,
      We'll have a fairly new player, Tiffany will be joining us Sunday (2/5, noon).  She'll need all the basic gear, including fins (shoe size 8).

      And thanks to all those who helped Megan last night.  She seemed to enjoy it and plans to be back Tuesday (2/7).  Thanks guys.

      Aloha,
      Miles

    • artyjamo@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        I'll bring all the stuff I loaned to Megan on Sunday.   If the fins fit her she will just need to borrow a glove.

        -( 7 )