Re: SF tourney

  • Tom Brown
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, CROSEUSOA@a... wrote:
      > also need directions not just streets please

      Finding directions may have been easier of Visitacion Ave was
      correctly spelt :-)

      http://local.google.com/?q=Visitacion%20Ave%20and%20Hahn%20St,%20San%20Francisco%20(Coffman%20Pool)
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
        Probably. It would also be easier if people would read the attachments to
        messages instead of asking questions which are answered in the attachments.

      • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006

          In a message dated 1/2/06 11:36:57 AM, terrysutton@... writes:

          people would read the attachments to
          messages instead of asking questions which are answered in the attachments.

          attachments??????? what attachments?????????? which way did he go???????

          Carol

          Carol Rose, President
          Underwater Society of America
          53C Appian Way
          South San Francisco CA 94080
          650 583 8492
          650 583 0614 fax
          650 224 8353 cell

        • Jason Zvanut
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006
            thanks, t. jack, jen and althea are also in, but that
            makes it full. well have a blast! we may have to also
            accommodate the two newbies from last practice- they
            were great, but might not realize this is happening.
            --- clubpuck@yahoogroups.com <terrysutton@...>
            wrote:

            > When: February 8 from 6 to 9 PM, Coffman Pool.
            Warm up and set up from 6
            > to 6:30, Games from 6:30 to 9.
            > Where: Coffman Pool, Visitation and Hahn Street,
            San Francisco
            > When is this SF mini tournament???

            shallow
            > end! ;)
            >
            > step right up and claim yer punishment! we'll
            > distribute the pain where most needed, of
            course...
            > there will be an award for the best moniker for
            this
            > maelstrom.
            >
            > jason

            > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            the Yahoo! Terms of Serv

            http://mail.yahoo.com