Re: [clubpuck] re: SF tourney

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31 8:27 PM

      In a message dated 31/1/06 3:24:39 PM, terrysutton@... writes:

      Where:  Coffman Pool, Visitation and Hahn Street, San Francisco

      When is this SF mini tournament???

      also need directions not just streets please

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way
      South San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      650 583 0614 fax
      650 224 8353 cell

    • Tom Brown
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
        --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, CROSEUSOA@a... wrote:
        > also need directions not just streets please

        Finding directions may have been easier of Visitacion Ave was
        correctly spelt :-)

        http://local.google.com/?q=Visitacion%20Ave%20and%20Hahn%20St,%20San%20Francisco%20(Coffman%20Pool)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
          Probably. It would also be easier if people would read the attachments to
          messages instead of asking questions which are answered in the attachments.

        • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006

            In a message dated 1/2/06 11:36:57 AM, terrysutton@... writes:

            people would read the attachments to
            messages instead of asking questions which are answered in the attachments.

            attachments??????? what attachments?????????? which way did he go???????

            Carol

            Carol Rose, President
            Underwater Society of America
            53C Appian Way
            South San Francisco CA 94080
            650 583 8492
            650 583 0614 fax
            650 224 8353 cell

          • Jason Zvanut
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006
              thanks, t. jack, jen and althea are also in, but that
              makes it full. well have a blast! we may have to also
              accommodate the two newbies from last practice- they
              were great, but might not realize this is happening.
              --- clubpuck@yahoogroups.com <terrysutton@...>
              wrote:

              > When: February 8 from 6 to 9 PM, Coffman Pool.
              Warm up and set up from 6
              > to 6:30, Games from 6:30 to 9.
              > Where: Coffman Pool, Visitation and Hahn Street,
              San Francisco
              > When is this SF mini tournament???

              shallow
              > end! ;)
              >
              > step right up and claim yer punishment! we'll
              > distribute the pain where most needed, of
              course...
              > there will be an award for the best moniker for
              this
              > maelstrom.
              >
              > jason

              > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              the Yahoo! Terms of Serv

              http://mail.yahoo.com