Re: [clubpuck] Practice Week

  • RGray35711@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2000
      Uncle T and the other stalwarts,

      Is there any verbal atrocity that Australians won't stoop to? Do they know
      what they sound like to everybody else in the world?

      GO USA GO USA!

      I tried to join you in Tazmania but I only got as far as Taiwan. Well maybe
      its in the same hemisphere........NOT!

      Keep the reports flowing. Reading them is just like being there, maybe even
      better!

      Da Goze
    • jimm crosby
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2000
        are the grays really halfway to tasmania? that why we have not seen one
        anywhere near san jose for several weeks? if "just like being there" means
        that you, like they, miss domestic practices, i hope you stop reading t's
        messages

        c'mon gang - we can use a couple more bodies at game time

        >From: RGray35711@...
        >To: clubpuck@egroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Practice Week
        >Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:02:50 EDT
        >
        >Uncle T and the other stalwarts,
        >
        >Is there any verbal atrocity that Australians won't stoop to? Do they know
        >what they sound like to everybody else in the world?
        >
        >GO USA GO USA!
        >
        >I tried to join you in Tazmania but I only got as far as Taiwan. Well
        >maybe
        >its in the same hemisphere........NOT!
        >
        >Keep the reports flowing. Reading them is just like being there, maybe
        >even
        >better!
        >
        >Da Goze

      • John A. Goodrich
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2000
          There will be practice at San Jose State this Sunday (04/30) at 4:00pm all are
          welcome. even the Lab Rats.

        • RGray35711@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2000
            Jimm,

            Tis only too true that Da Goze is testing the political waters in another bed
            of Asian social unrest. There were 10 cop cars outside my hotel window at
            4:00am this morning. I thought that the mainland Chinese may have invaded
            but it turned out I had failed to turn off the adult movie channel when I
            went to sleep and I had apparently exceeded my time limit. I managed to talk
            my way out of a charge of "failure to adequately respond to poor dialog" and
            the 10 cop cars (and various motor cycles) eventually wended their way back
            to whatever the Taiwanese equivalent of a doughnut shop is.

            Da Goze