Re: [clubpuck] Rain this Weekend....HELP!

  • artyjamo@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
      Hi Jen,

      I wrote to Kendall this morning and told him I would bring my crock pot early Sat morning.

      -( 7 )

      From: "Jennifer Smith" <jensemans@...>
      Hey Club Puckers!

      So the forecast for this weekend is rain all day Saturday and sunny skies on Sunday.  Being that our pool is outside (because it never rains in California...HA!) if anybody has a temporary canopy and is willing to lend it to 70 or so poor saps stuck on the pool deck this weekend, please let me know.

      I am also looking for spare crockpots for soup, so far we have three confirmed, but I think we will need two more so the soup is hot and ready to go come lunch time.

      Thanks,

      Jennifer

    • Andrea Shephard
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
        Jen,

        If you need another crock pot, we have one you can borrow.  I'll have Steve bring it with him to the pool on Saturday.  I think he's already bringing a cooler too.

        Ang

        Andrea L. Shephard, Ph.D.
        6167 Potrero Drive
        Newark, CA   94560
        Tel:  (510) 651-4200
        Fax:  (510) 651-4700
        Email:  a_arenovski@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
          Great, thanks!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
            there should be some umbrellas in corner shed - ours and water polo which are usually all right to 'borrow.' larger canopys would be best of course.

            Carol

            Carol Rose, President
            Underwater Society of America
            53C Appian Way
            South San Francisco CA 94080
            650 583 8492
            650 583 0614 fax
            650 224 8353 cell

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
              Hi Jenn,
              I have a couple of canopies that I can send along.  I also have 2 crock pots, but didn't know if you had those on your list already.  Let me know if you want this stuff.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
                Brigit,

                Send the canopy's (BIG THANKS!) and I think we are covered in the crockpot department, I have 6 confirmed.

                Thanks,

                Jennifer
                Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:27 PM

              • rgray35711@aim.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
                  Well, we certainly have the crackpot market cornered. Crockpots were a
                  logical next step.

                  Goze

                  We all saw that one coming.

                  I have a couple of canopies that I can send along. I also have 2 crock
                  pots, but didn't know if you had those on your list already. Let me
                  know if you want this stuff.
                  So the forecast for this weekend is rain all day Saturday and sunny
                  skies on Sunday. Being that our pool is outside (because it never rains
                  in California...HA!) if anybody has a temporary canopy and is willing
                  to lend it to 70 or so poor saps stuck on the pool deck this weekend,
                  please let me know.

                  I am also looking for spare crockpots for soup, so far we have three
                  confirmed, but I think we will need two more so the soup is hot and
                  ready to go come lunch time.

                  Thanks,

                  Jennifer
                  * Visit your group "clubpuck" on the web.

                  Service.

                  --------

                  Hockey trophy Hockey puck display Hockey puck display cases
                  Hockey jersey Hockey skates Hockey scoreboards

                  --------
                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS