Lost Glove

  • artyjamo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
      Did anyone find or pick-up a small black rt hand glove on Tues night?

      small reward.....

      Aleta (7)
    • Josh Nickel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        Aleta
        if it's in almost-new condition then I picked it
        up.... because when I got home I was surprised to see
        my torn- and patched-up black glove with the big hole
        in the thumb suddenly looked brand new! sorry! I
        brought it here to Denver so you'll have it this
        weekend.... now I just need to find one for myself.
        Can anyone spare a black one and give to you, Duck or
        Yori tonight?

        Josh

      • artyjamo@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
          Thanks Josh,  I'll ask around tonight.  I think we did find an "older" black glove?

          -(7)

          From: Josh Nickel <josh.nickel@...>