SHED and USA Women's Open need your help

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2006
      So if you haven't heard already next weekend January 14-15, 2005 will be a
      SHED and USA Women's Open Team weekend.

      We expect to have anywhere from 60-70 people in town to play hockey. This
      weekend will feature players from the USA Women's Open Team, USA Men's Open
      Team, Players trying out for the USA Men's Master Team and Canadian Men's
      team and some of the Usual high level players around North America. But we
      need the help of Club Puck to pull this weekend off.

      What we need is crash space for people and maybe a couple rides and airport
      pick ups as well.

      If you are able to open up your house to out of town guest this weekend and
      can help with a couple airport pick ups please let me know. If you are able
      to donate some time this weekend as well that would be great.

      Please feel free to e-mail me directly or give me a call 415-637-0784 if you
      can help out.

      there are a lot of people working this weekend to make this a great weekend
      so join the crowd and lend a hand.

      gregory

      **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**

      Gregory Appling
      827 Cabrillo St
      San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
      cell 415-637-0784
    • rgray35711@aim.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2006
        Greg,

        Casa Goze is open for business. The kids would like to see Dave
        and gentle Ben again if they are part of this gig. It's easy for me to
        pick up from SJ airport but don't go overboard.

[...]

        Hockey trophy Hockey puck display Hockey puck display cases
        Hockey jersey Hockey skates Hockey scoreboards

        --------
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "clubpuck" on the web.

        --------

      • Yori Huynh
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2006
          Greg,

          I can take a couple of players. They have to crash on
          the sofas.

          Yo
          --- Gregory Appling <gregoryappling@...> wrote:

          > So if you haven't heard already next weekend January
          > 14-15, 2005 will be a
          > SHED and USA Women's Open Team weekend.
          >
          > We expect to have anywhere from 60-70 people in town
          > to play hockey. This
          > weekend will feature players from the USA Women's
          > Open Team, USA Men's Open
          > Team, Players trying out for the USA Men's Master
          > Team and Canadian Men's
          > team and some of the Usual high level players around
          > North America. But we
          > need the help of Club Puck to pull this weekend off.
          >
          > What we need is crash space for people and maybe a
          > couple rides and airport
          > pick ups as well.
          >
          > If you are able to open up your house to out of town
          > guest this weekend and
          > can help with a couple airport pick ups please let
          > me know. If you are able
          > to donate some time this weekend as well that would
          > be great.
          >
          > Please feel free to e-mail me directly or give me a
          > call 415-637-0784 if you
          > can help out.
          >
          > there are a lot of people working this weekend to
          > make this a great weekend
          > so join the crowd and lend a hand.
          >
          > gregory
          >

          > **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**
          >
          > Gregory Appling
          > 827 Cabrillo St
          > San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
          > cell 415-637-0784

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • artyjamo@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2006
             I have a sofa-bed in my small cat-infested apartment.   I could house one,  no more than two people.  I could also shuttle a few people (my car is small too) and would be willing to attempt really bad underwater photography.

            -(7)
            From: "Gregory Appling" <gregoryappling@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2006
              Wow, Aleta.  You should be a salesman!  I'm sold!

              From: "Gregory Appling" <gregoryappling@...>

              > So if you haven't heard already next weekend January 14-15, 2005 will be a
              > SHED and USA Women's Open Team weekend.
              >
              > We expect to have anywhere from 60-70 people in town to play hockey. This
              > weekend will feature players from the USA Women's Open Team, USA Men's Open
              > Team, Players trying out for the USA Men's Master Team and Canadian Men's
              > team and some of the Usual high level players around North America. But we
              > need the help of Club Puck to pull this weekend off.
              >
              > What we need is crash space for people and maybe a couple rides and airport
              > pick ups as well.
              >
              > If you are able to open up your house to out of town guest this weekend and
              > can help with a couple airport pick ups please let me know. If you are able
              > to donate some time this weekend as well that would be great.
              >
              > Please feel free to e-mail me directly or give me a call 415-637-0784 if you
              > can help out.
              >
              > there are a lot of people working this weekend to make this a great weekend
              > so join the crowd and lend a hand.
              >
              > gregory
              >

              > **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**
              >
              > Gregory Appling
              > 827 Cabrillo St
              > San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
              > cell 415-637-0784

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • John Fischer
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 6, 2006
                Greg,
                You know the layout at our house. 2 double beds and a couch are available. Let me know if anyone is coming in to the Oakland or can bart from SF.
                Fish