Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hey kids,

      The folks at Casa Sanchez haven't found anyplace exciting to go to for New Years Eve, so we thought we'd stay home.  And we figured staying home would be more fun is some friends dropped over.  So if you want to come by tonight, feel free to do so.  We won't have anything fancy or organized, but we'll have some fun.

      Give us a call at 415-999-2445 or 415-437-2445.