Fwd: Re: referee certificate seminar on sunday dec 4 at 11 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hey all

      Erwin has arranged with Carol for a Ref Course this Sunday. It would be
      good for anyone who has never taken the course and for those that may want
      to brush up on the rules and/or learn the new ones. It might help us quit
      the bickering at our practices if we narrow down the interpretation of
      various old and new rules.

      Email the list if you are going

      Duck

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        I had "signed up" for it, though I had already taken
        it at Nationals last year. I'd like to brush up
        myself, but I emailed Carol today informing her that
        I'm iffy for Sunday morning now because I forgot that
        I have a final exam study session Sunday morning... so
        it depends on the whether my students actually show
        up. :)

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          So now Carol's going to head to San Jose to give a course for 1 person, who
          happens to be visiting?

          There's gotta be someone else who wants to know the rules.

          --T

        • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
            all are welcome. At SJSU pool 11 am - 3pm; where will depend on numbers.
            Likely in whatever you call that room at the end - north end. Please read NEW
            rules if you can as prep......

            Carol Rose

            President Underwater Society of America
            53C Appian Way