Christmas party

  • dimitri_desmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi,

      A nice girl talked about a Chirstmas party on 17th two training
      sessions ago.
      I tried to find something about it on clubpuck without success.

      So just a quick mail to get the address of this crazy Christmas party.
      And is there any theme, like do we need to bring our swimming suit or
      Santa Claus suit :-) ???

      Cheers,
      -Dimitri
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Dimitri,

        There are no nice girls at Club Puck. Only Hot (Red Hot) women.

        I forward Brigit's email with party details.

        --Terry