Re: [clubpuck] club puck practice during WC

  • Rfullerfam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2000
      Kendall - I'm going to Rhode Island April 11-21, then our honeymoon reprise
      on Bora Bora Apr 23-30 - Early May, hockey whenever! Roger
    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2000
        It would be OK with Mr. and Mrs. Goze if we cut out one day of the week.
        Sunday would be best for us to cut out but we could work with anything.

        Da Goze