Petite Brownie Bites

  • Jennifer Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005

      The last trip to Ocean Cove had some very tasty brownie bites around...does anyone know where I can get them???

      Thanks,

      Jennifer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        Did Joey San contribute any ingredients?

        --T

      • DUZEVRTHNG@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          Hi Jen-
          How are you feeling?  I know where I got those, CostCo.  They were so delicious.
          Hope you are well.
          Angela