FW: Very Important...do you know her?

  • Chadd, Helen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      Message

      Subject: Fw: Very Important...do you know her?

      Hi - please forward to as many people as possible.  You never know !!

      Let's keep this one moving.  It only takes a couple of seconds to forward and God works in mysterious ways.

      P. S.  If you have a second I'm sure she would appreciate your prayers.

      Subject: Do you recognize this girl?

      This little girl is at the Phuket Hospital in Thailand .

      She does not remember her own name or anything! She has lost her parents.

      She must be of Western origin. She was a victim when she got caught in the tidal wave disaster in   Phuket , Thailand and nobody knows who she is, so we are hoping if we distribute this email around the world someone will know her.

      Please don't break the chain, your contribution could be the one that solves this little girls problem. Please forward this to all your contacts.

      The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

      On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free

      PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

      On entering the GSi, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

      Please see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf for further details.

      In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

[...]

    • Shawn

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              But if you're going to send, make the check payable to Doug Roth care of
              Find the Young Girl. All donations greater in worth than 2 cents
              appreciated. That's right Greg, no need for you to comment.

              Duck

              http://farechase.yahoo.com