RE: [clubpuck] ... and now for something completely different...

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
      CPers,

      Does anyone have any action shots of U/W H? I am
      doing a Power Point presentation on freediving and I
      want to highlight hockey. I would especially like
      co-ed or women's team shots.

      Thanks,

      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
        Pete,
        I don't know about anyone here, but Marsha Tuftt has some uwh and women's
        shots. I think she'd be happy to share. I'm pretty sure her address is
        marsha.tufft@...

        > Does anyone have any action shots of U/W H? I am
        > doing a Power Point presentation on freediving and I
        > want to highlight hockey. I would especially like
        > co-ed or women's team shots.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > PETER TAYLOR
        > OAKLAND, CA

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Renata
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
          Pete;
          Check out Marsha's photos online here:
          http://homepage.mac.com/tizer/uwh/

          Yori, maybe you can add this as a link to the CP website?

          Renata

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Tom Brown
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
            I attached a message from Marsha...

            --
            Tom Brown tdbrown@...
          • PETER TAYLOR
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
              Thanks, Renata.

              --- Renata <h2ohockeychick@...> wrote:

              > Pete;
              > Check out Marsha's photos online here:
              > http://homepage.mac.com/tizer/uwh/
              >
              > Yori, maybe you can add this as a link to the CP
              > website?
              >
              > Renata
              >

              > __________________________________
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              PETER TAYLOR
              OAKLAND, CA
            • PETER TAYLOR
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                Thanks, Brigit. Is this the same person who has the
                webpage that Renata sent me?

                --- Brigit <hockeybrigit@...> wrote:

                > Pete,
                > I don't know about anyone here, but Marsha Tuftt has
                > some uwh and women's
                > shots. I think she'd be happy to share. I'm pretty
                > sure her address is
                > marsha.tufft@...
                >
                > Brigit

                PETER TAYLOR
                OAKLAND, CA
              • PETER TAYLOR
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                  I can't view these photos when I save them nor can I
                  place them into power point. Can one of you
                  tech-types help me?

                  Thanks,

                  --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks, Renata.
                  >
                  > --- Renata <h2ohockeychick@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Pete;
                  > > Check out Marsha's photos online here:
                  > > http://homepage.mac.com/tizer/uwh/
                  > >
                  > > Yori, maybe you can add this as a link to the CP
                  > > website?
                  > >
                  > > Renata
                  > >

                  > > __________________________________
                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com
                  > >

                  > PETER TAYLOR
                  > OAKLAND, CA

                  PETER TAYLOR
                  OAKLAND, CA
                • Tom Brown
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                    On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 01:17:19PM -0800, PETER TAYLOR wrote:
                    > I can't view these photos when I save them nor can I
                    > place them into power point. Can one of you
                    > tech-types help me?

                    Click on the thumbnail, and a big version in a picture frame pops up in a new window.
                    Click on the big image with the picture frame around it and another
                    window pops up containing only the image. Right click and choose
                    "Copy" or "Copy Image". Then paste into PPT. ++ for new players! We
                    don't consistently play two courts so there is room for more.

                    While on the topic of publicity, clubpuck.us is still broken. I spoke to
                    Doug and Yori who said Harold could fix it. Hints?

                    Tom

                    --
                    Tom Brown tdbrown@...
                  • Carlos Encarnacion
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                      Hey Dudes...

                      I duck-taped my eye lids and meditated under a freezing waterfall for 3 hours....  When the first evening star appeared I was awakened to the truth that this is to #!@* funny not to share......

                      PS - after viewing this - you will undoubtedly now see why China is the next world power.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                        yep
                        > Thanks, Brigit. Is this the same person who has the
                        > webpage that Renata sent me?
                        >
                        > --- Brigit <hockeybrigit@...> wrote:
                        >
                        >> Pete,
                        >> I don't know about anyone here, but Marsha Tuftt has
                        >> some uwh and women's
                        >> shots. I think she'd be happy to share. I'm pretty
                        >> sure her address is
                        >> marsha.tufft@...
                        >>
                        >> Brigit

                      • PETER TAYLOR
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
                          Thanks. It worked.

                          --- Tom Brown <yahoo@...> wrote:

                          > On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 01:17:19PM -0800, PETER
                          > TAYLOR wrote:
                          > > I can't view these photos when I save them nor can
                          > > place them into power point. Can one of you
                          > > tech-types help me?
                          >
                          > Click on the thumbnail, and a big version in a
                          > picture frame pops up in a new window.
                          > Click on the big image with the picture frame around
                          > it and another
                          > window pops up containing only the image. Right
                          > click and choose
                          > "Copy" or "Copy Image". Then paste into PPT. ++ for
                          > new players! We
                          > don't consistently play two courts so there is room
                          > for more.
                          >
                          > While on the topic of publicity, clubpuck.us is
                          > still broken. I spoke to
                          > Doug and Yori who said Harold could fix it. Hints?
                          >
                          > Tom
                          >
                          > --
                          > Tom Brown tdbrown@...

                          PETER TAYLOR