RE: [clubpuck] Lost and Found

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2005
      Brigit,

      The blue swim trunks are/where mine. I can't remember the last time I wore
      them before bringing them to the Aussie go home party. I can't remember
      wearing them so please donate them to the garage sale.

      gregory
      I remember swimming just the rest is sort of a blur..........

      **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**

      Gregory Appling
      827 Cabrillo St
      San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
      cell 415-637-0784

      >From: "Brigit" <hockeybrigit@...>
      >To: "Club Puck" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [clubpuck] Lost and Found
      >Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:13:19 -0700
      >
      >Hi all,
      >Here are a couple of photos showing lost and found from our pool party and
      >also back when we had Jess's farewell party. Claim what's yours please...
      >or maybe I'll send it on to the garage sale...
      >Brigit
      >PS The hat is already claimed

      ><< CIMG1732(2).JPG >>

      ><< CIMG1735(2).JPG >>
    • Andrea Shephard
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 20, 2005
        Hi Brigit,

        The striped burb cloth is ours.  The socks on top of it in the photo are probably Carson's too.  I should be at hockey tonight and could claim them then if you or Mike are coming.

        Thanks!
        Ang

        Andrea L. Shephard, Ph.D.
        Project Coordinator
        National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
        6167 Potrero Drive
        Newark, CA   94560
        Email:  a_arenovski@...
        Office Ph:  (510) 651-4200
        Facsimile:  (510) 651-4700
        Website:    www.ndwrcdp.org

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 20, 2005
              Brigit,
              I'm sure you had a great B'day. And if Marky hadn't had those extra
              cocktails he might have even let the rest of us sing to you last nite. But I
              digress. The red suit I brought from the stuff left from the Bay To Breakers
              event @ my house in May. I figured someone might claim it. If not I can
              always hang it up on a tree at the next Bay To Breakers and we can give it
              to one of those naked guys who should be wearing something.

              Joey-San