Re: Underwater Hockey design Christmas Cards now available

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2005

      In a message dated 7/10/05 9:45:07 AM, alun.mitchell@... writes:

      Underwater Hockey design Christmas Cards now available

      Dear Club Puckers, etc

      To help rasie the visibility of Underwater Hockey in general and for fund raising for the 2006 World Championships, BOA have had two Christmas cards desgined and printed with underwater hockey as the theme.

      Available are the "Underwater Hockey stick man Santa" or the "UWH Snowman". Please see attached photos of the two designs. The cards are packaged and sold with five cards and envelopes per pack of the same design. Each pack costs £2.50 per pack. (about $4.60 USD)

      They are excellent quality and look realy good, plus they will help us slightly in rasing funds for the worlds and a fun way of rasing the profile of UWH no matter what country you are in.

      USOA will order in bulk IF I get interest..... let me know asap........

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President
      Underwater Society of America
      53C Appian Way