New Tucker hockey player

  • Julie Tucker
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
      Good news!
      The Tucker family has added another future women's hockey player to the
      already large future of women's underwater hockey.

      Ginger Lynn Tucker was born this morning, October 4th, at 8:19 a.m. via
      C-section. Keri and baby are both doing well. She weighed 6 lbs. and 13.5
      oz., and was 18.5 in long.

      Scott, Keri, Kaitlynn, and Ginger are all happy as can be! Keri is at Santa
      Rosa Memorial Hospital, currently still in L & D unit, but will be moved
      shortly to Postpartum. If you would like to call them the general hospital
      number is (707) 525-5200.

      Julie

    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
        Great news Tuckers! Our best to all!!!

        The Tucker family has added another future women's hockey player to the
        already large future of women's underwater hockey.

        Ginger Lynn Tucker was born this morning, October 4th, at 8:19 a.m. via
        C-section. Keri and baby are both doing well. She weighed 6 lbs. and
        13.5
        oz., and was 18.5 in long.

        Scott, Keri, Kaitlynn, and Ginger are all happy as can be! Keri is at
        Santa
        Rosa Memorial Hospital, currently still in L & D unit, but will be
        moved
        shortly to Postpartum. If you would like to call them the general
        hospital
        number is (707) 525-5200.

        Julie

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Chris McDowell
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
          Congratulations, Tuckers!

          Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Our thoughts go to all and hope
          to see you soon.

          --C. Clavin

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
            Hey! Who kidnapped Cliffy and replaced him with Mr. Concise?

            Duck

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
              Congrats to all. There's just one question which has to be asked-- if it
              were a boy, would you have named him Gilligan or Skipper?

              --T

              > Good news!
              > The Tucker family has added another future women's hockey player to the
              > already large future of women's underwater hockey.
              >
              > Ginger Lynn Tucker was born this morning, October 4th, at 8:19 a.m. via
              > C-section. Keri and baby are both doing well. She weighed 6 lbs. and
              13.5
              > oz., and was 18.5 in long.
              >
              > Scott, Keri, Kaitlynn, and Ginger are all happy as can be! Keri is at
              Santa
              > Rosa Memorial Hospital, currently still in L & D unit, but will be moved
              > shortly to Postpartum. If you would like to call them the general
              hospital
              > number is (707) 525-5200.
              >
              > Julie

            • Shawn
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
                Sounds like good nicknames for my brothers instead...

                Terry Sutton wrote:

                >Congrats to all. There's just one question which has to be asked-- if it
                >were a boy, would you have named him Gilligan or Skipper?
                >
                >--T
                >

                >>Good news!
                >>The Tucker family has added another future women's hockey player to the
                >>already large future of women's underwater hockey.
                >>
                >>Ginger Lynn Tucker was born this morning, October 4th, at 8:19 a.m. via
                >>C-section. Keri and baby are both doing well. She weighed 6 lbs. and
                >>

                >13.5
                >

                >>oz., and was 18.5 in long.
                >>
                >>Scott, Keri, Kaitlynn, and Ginger are all happy as can be! Keri is at
                >>

                >Santa
                >

                >>Rosa Memorial Hospital, currently still in L & D unit, but will be moved
                >>shortly to Postpartum. If you would like to call them the general
                >>

                >hospital
                >

                >>number is (707) 525-5200.
                >>
                >>Julie

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • ms
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
                  And I thought it was just an anomaly. He called Craig yesterday... and left no message.  It's aliens, I tell ya.

                  ms;)

                  Doug Roth <duckroth@...> wrote:
                  Hey! Who kidnapped Cliffy and replaced him with Mr. Concise?

                  Duck

                  --- Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations, Tuckers!
                  >
                  > Glad to hear everyone is doing well.  Our thoughts go to all and hope
                  > to see you soon.
                  >
                  > --C. Clavin

                  Yahoo! for Good

                • Andrea Shephard
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 17, 2005
                    Welcom Ginger!

                    Congrats, Scott, Keri and big sister Kaitlyn!

                    Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

                    Ang, Steve and Carson

                    Andrea L. Shephard, Ph.D.
                    Project Coordinator
                    National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
                    6167 Potrero Drive
                    Newark, CA 94560
                    Email: a_arenovski@...
                    Office Ph: (510) 651-4200