[clubpuck] tent needed this weekend

  • Karen Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Everyone!

      Chris and I are heading up to Ocean Cove this weekend, but we have misplaced
      our tent in the process of our move. Does anyone that is going up this
      weekend have an extra tent? If so, please bring it up. We'll see you up
      there - we are leaving in the next hour!

      Thanks,

      Karen & Chris
    • HUYNH,YORI (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
        Karen,

        I'll check my gargage to see if Chris' or your tent is there
        or not. If it is I'll bring it for you.

        -yori

        Chris and I are heading up to Ocean Cove this weekend, but we have misplaced
        our tent in the process of our move. Does anyone that is going up this
        weekend have an extra tent? If so, please bring it up. We'll see you up
        there - we are leaving in the next hour!

        Thanks,

        Karen & Chris

        Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
        1. Fill in the brief application