women's tryout -- date thereof

  • Mark Zvilius
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 2:08 PM
      Hi, I need the date for the women's tryout weekend coming in October. I have
      it at home, but need it ASAP in order to deal with officialdom. I looked on
      the yahoogroups website, but the announcement is an attachment to a message,
      and yahoogroups doesn't preserve attachments. *sigh*

      Thanks for a timely reply!
    • Brian Tucker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 2:25 PM
        Z,
         Women's tryouts will be Oct. 8th and 9th.
         See you there.
         Brian "Coach" Tucker

      • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 7:43 PM