Sunday barbeque

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Since Pat is "in training", we have to help him with his training, right?
      After hockey today ( Sunday) we will continue the barbeque training at the Grimm's house.  We'll get some stuff to barbeque and a few extra munchies.  If you can help out, bring something to share ( salad, dessert, appetizer) and your favorite drink.  Hockey ends at 7pm, so we'll see you at the house soon thereafter.  By the way, the pool is ready for visitors.  Bring the kids.
      hm 650-947-0178
      cell 408-828-0607
      Take 280N to Los Altos area.  Take the El Monte exit, go west to first stop light.  Left on Stonebrook to the end, right on Kate to the end.  You're looking straight up at us!  28060 Laura Ct.