Ride to Hockey

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 8:17 AM

      Hey all,

      After living in Berkeley for the last couple of years, I’ve moved to downtown Palo Alto. Feels very different and funny (being close to Stanford and all) but nice. J

      Since I’m coming from the Peninsula and still have to purchase a vehicle, I would appreciate if someone can give a ride to hockey in the next few weeks.

      Please – I cannot live without hockey!!!

      David Quiec

      e-mail: david.quiec@...

      mobile: (510) 499.8673

    • Madeleine Rive
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13 9:30 AM

        Hi David,

        Welcome to our neighborhood!  You are more then welcome to hitch a ride with Lyndon and me.  However, we are not going to hockey regularly any more.  We will let you know if we go, so that we can organize car pool.

        -MR