[clubpuck] March Hockey

  • Karen D Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
      Hi Everyone!

      As far as I know there will not be any cancellations for the month of
      March. The monthly fee will be $47 for March. As you have probably
      figured out, John Goodrich is helping me out with the money collection.

      I will be gone on travel for a good part of the month. If you need to
      reach me while I am away you I will be accessing my work e-mail:
      kdhart@....

      Thanks,

      Karen

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Karen Hart
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Hi Everyone!

        The March monthly hockey rate is $47. There are no expected cancellations
        for March.

        I would like to thank everyone who has been paying on time, and the people
        who have helped collect names. I will need extra help at the end of March
        and in early April, since I will be away on travel. Thank you in advance.

        Happy Hockey,

        Karen