Re: Santa Clarita Underwater Hockey

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005

      In a message dated 30/6/05 8:16:55 AM, BJARVIS@... writes:

      While I have been playing underwater hockey for a few years, I still feel like a newbie and could use some guidance from you.  We launched the Santa Clarita hockey group last January and I am trying to build the program.  Are there specific online resources that you can refer me to where I can list
      our schedule?  We publicized our play times locally, but that's it.  I'd like to get as much information out there as possible.  We have a brand new pool here in Santa Clarita (7 feet deep and flat) and our Aquatics staff have been very supportive.  I want to build as much momentum as possible and create a dynamic, active hockey enclave here in north Los Angeles County.
      How has San Jose and other areas built their programs?  Any tips for the new kid on the block?

      Thanks,     Ben

      Suggestions guys and gals?????????????

      Carol

      Carol Rose, President