Mens Masters 2006 info

  • Steven Shephard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hi,
      Can someone provide information on Mens Masters 2006 team selection?
      Thanks,
      Steve
    • Gregory Appling
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
        Steve,

        Talk with Uncle T. As far as I know nothing has been sent out about the
        men's masters yet. He does have a group list for it so talk to him about
        getting added to it.

        gregory

        **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**

        Gregory Appling
        827 Cabrillo St
        San Francisco, CA 94118-3606
        cell 415-637-0784

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 11:55 AM
          Here's what I sent Meschi when he asked the same question:

          We haven't pinned down a date for Masters Tryous, but the tentative plan is
          October or November. We'll have to fit between other teams' tryouts and
          such. We'll have an initial tryout to cut the numbers down, but the final
          selection won't be made until a bit later. After the "initial", the key
          events will be SHEDs or an equivalent involving the Men's Team and the
          Canadian Men's Team. Between now & then the best preparation is to attend
          any SHEDs (if there are any) and, of course, the Men's Team tryout.