who's got gloves?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
      Hi all,
      Marsha Tufft asked me to bring along a glove and thought that Yori was carrying them.  Isn't it Uncle T?  Any way I can get ahold of a few to bring along to sell at the youth clinic this coming weekend?  Perhaps they can be brought to hockey on Thursday and Mike or I could get them from you?  And what's the price again?

      Thanks!
      Brigit

    • Craig V. W. Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
        T has them. He's on a boat in the middle of
        nowhere, though he's supposed to hit civilization
        friday. The gloves are $30.

        One of his many executive assistants might be
        able to dig them out and get them to you?

        CVL

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2005
          Gloves are already on their way to Minnesota for Nationals.

          --T