Ahhhh...

    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2005
      Okay, so I have to share a final pool photo with you, then I'll stop pestering you all ( at least about the pool, anyway).  It's full of water and the waterfalls are going!  Can you tell I'm excited about it?
      I hope you can open the attachment.
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2005
        Looks like it sprung a leak already

        Duck

        --- Brigit <hockeybrigit@...> wrote:

        > Okay, so I have to share a final pool photo with you, then I'll stop
        > pestering you all ( at least about the pool, anyway). It's full of
        > water and the waterfalls are going! Can you tell I'm excited about it?
        > I hope you can open the attachment.
        > Brigit

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2005
          Yup! Sounds like someone's taking a leak too!
          From: "Doug Roth" <duckroth@...>
          >> Okay, so I have to share a final pool photo with you, then I'll stop
          >> pestering you all ( at least about the pool, anyway). It's full of
          >> water and the waterfalls are going! Can you tell I'm excited about it?
          >> I hope you can open the attachment.
          >> Brigit

        • Shawn
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2005
            How do you play hockey in it?

            Message 5 of 10 , May 19, 2005
              Message
              Oh no!! There won't be any hockey pucks or nasty metal goals in MY pool!!  They'll crack and chip the bottom!  You'll have to get more insurance to do that.  Besides, there are no flat surfaces anywhere.

              I think it's time to invent a new underwater game.  One that can be played midwater with a soft playing object and that has to move around rounded corners.  Hmmm.... maybe we can call it rugby!  No, ...wait...that's been done already.  Okay, let's invent underwater curling... you know, the kind with the brooms...

              Maybe we should have a contest for the best new game.

              Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:13 AM
              Subject: FW: [clubpuck] Ahhhh...

              So where do the hockey goals go?
              Okay, so I have to share a final pool photo with you, then I'll stop pestering you all ( at least about the pool, anyway).  It's full of water and the waterfalls are going!  Can you tell I'm excited about it?
              I hope you can open the attachment.

            • PETER TAYLOR
              Message 6 of 10 , May 19, 2005
                How about playing with TWO soft objects while moving
                around rounded corners. I know just what to call that
                game....

                Oops, did I write that out loud?

                --- Brigit <hockeybrigit@...> wrote:
                > MessageOh no!! There won't be any hockey pucks or
                > nasty metal goals in MY pool!! They'll crack and
                > chip the bottom! You'll have to get more insurance
                > to do that. Besides, there are no flat surfaces
                > anywhere.
                >
                > I think it's time to invent a new underwater game.
                > One that can be played midwater with a soft playing
                > object and that has to move around rounded corners.
                > Hmmm.... maybe we can call it rugby! No,
                > ...wait...that's been done already. Okay, let's
                > invent underwater curling... you know, the kind with
                > the brooms...
                >
                > Maybe we should have a contest for the best new
                > game.
                >
                > Brigit

                PETER TAYLOR
                OAKLAND, CA
                Message 7 of 10 , May 19, 2005
                  Pete! You are such a bad boy! Oh my!

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 19, 2005
                    He's just thinkin' what we all were.

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 20, 2005
                      Wow! Well, I guess I kinda set myself up, didn't I? Helen, I guess this
                      just confirms what we discussed the other night...
                      >> > How about playing with TWO soft objects while moving
                      >> > around rounded corners. I know just what to call that
                      >> > game....
                      >> >
                      >> > Oops, did I write that out loud?

                    • Victor Joyner
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 20, 2005
                        Yes, girl talk about men, we are so predictable.
                        Lets call the game hide the submarine.

                        http://mail.yahoo.com