Re: [clubpuck] Rookie Day Dead or alive?

  • A T
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2005
      Greg, I'd like to help with rookie day.  I'd like to play at Club Puck more, but as a newer player, the games can sometimes be a bit intense.  I would love to help get new people in the SJ area to play.  Let me know what to do.
      ---Althea
      p.s. I don't know if putting the words "dead" and "rookie" in the new player marketing materials is really such a good idea though....