[clubpuck] gloves

  • Brigitg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2000
      So, while I'm thinking of my hockey gear, if anyone picked up a black South
      Africa hockey glove (I think it has a navy wrist band) a few weeks ago, I'm
      missing mine. Please let me know if you find it.

      Meanwhile, I'm using my really old glove and it sucks. Does anyone have any
      more of those South African gloves. I know Kendall might. Anyone else?

      Trying to get my gear in gear for Worlds.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 26, 2000
        Dearest B-girl,

        Must I remind you that I almost always have South African gloves.  Actually my supply is really low right now, but check with me Sunday, I may have one for you.  Meanwhile, I will make another order, so I should have plenty before Worlds.

        Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 4:50 PM
        Subject: [clubpuck] gloves

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck
      • Brigitg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2000
          Terry-fic!

          I guess I assumed that since I didn't see you peddling any in a while, you
          were out and it must have been a one time thing. Silly me, I should know
          what happens when I "assume". See you soon.
          B-girl
        • Francesca Hill
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2000
            Speaking of missing gear... on Sunday did anyone happen to pick up a black
            stick with "Frankie" written in silver on the handle? I have a black stick
            but it isn't mine. I'm willing to arrange a trade...

            Francesca
            Francesca S. Hill
            Biology and Biotechnology Research Program
            Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
            7000 East Ave., L-488
            Livermore, CA 94550
            (925) 422-5687 office/voicemail
            (925) 424-3130 fax
            hill22@...
          • Gmau38732@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 29, 2000
              Franchesca,

              Your missing stick confirms what I've been thinking all along. There is a stick monster out there some where. Several of mine have been abducted lately. Maybe an ad on a milk carton would help?

              Greg
            • doug roth
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 29, 2000
                Greg

                This is hockey! A Milk Carton??? Only Gert would see it.

                Duck
                ---
                Doug Roth
                dougroth@...
                http://www.chickpages.com/roadtrips/dougroth

                On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:09:14 Gmau38732 wrote:
                >Franchesca,
                >
                >Your missing stick confirms what I've been thinking all along. There is a stick monster out there some where. Several of mine have been abducted lately. Maybe an ad on a milk carton would help?
                >
                >Greg

                >GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
                >as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
                >Apply NOW!

                >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=clubpuck&m=1

                ***********************************
                chickclick.com
                http://www.chickclick.com
                girl sites that don't fake it.
                http://www.chickmail.com
                sign up for your free email.
                http://www.chickshops.com
                boutique shopping from chickclick.com
                ***********************************
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 29, 2000
                  Good point.  An ad on a six-pack of Sierra might work.

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------ GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates  as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW! http://click.egroups.com/1/975/3/_/17203/_/951812242/

                  -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the group calendar! -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=clubpuck&m=1

                  chickclick.com
                  http://www.chickclick.com girl sites that don't fake it. http://www.chickmail.com sign up for your free email. http://www.chickshops.com boutique shopping from chickclick.com

                  eCOST.com or Pay More!
                  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck

                • Mark Zvilius
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 17 12:37 PM
                    A couple of months ago, UncleT dumped several garbage bags full of South
                    African UWH gloves in my car, the idea being that I go to Club Puck hockey
                    more often than he does.

                    Of course nobody knows that I have them in my trunk, so it really hasn't
                    worked out. I consulted wit a marketing expert, and she told me to
                    ADVERTISE.

                    So here's the deal: I'll be at hockey tonight and Thursday night. If you
                    want South African gloves, this is your chance.

                    HURRY, DON'T WAIT, BUY BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!