[clubpuck] Re:Alas

  • Brigitg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2000
      Terry,
      I guess I was thinking that perhaps I'd pay the price for getting a pair here
      before Worlds so that I could start breaking in my feet before I get to Taz.
      So if Sam was coordinating how to pay for them and collect them before Taz,
      I'd go for that. Of course, we don't know if we'll SEE Sam before we leave
      for Taz, so this point would not be valid. I am still waiting for the
      booties he said that he would get for me in January...

      Brigit
    • Karen D Hart
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2000
        If anyone is planning on using new Alas at worlds, I recommend paying the
        extra money and breaking them in now. I just starting wearing a new pair
        of Alas this week, and they are really stiff. I wouldn't want to be
        breaking them in during practice week.

        Cheers,

        Karen

        On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 19:50:02 EST Brigitg@... writes:
        >Terry,
        >I guess I was thinking that perhaps I'd pay the price for getting a
        >pair here
        >before Worlds so that I could start breaking in my feet before I get
        >to Taz.
        >So if Sam was coordinating how to pay for them and collect them before
        >Taz,
        >I'd go for that. Of course, we don't know if we'll SEE Sam before we
        >leave
        >for Taz, so this point would not be valid. I am still waiting for the
        >
        >booties he said that he would get for me in January...
        >
        >Brigit

        >Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
        >Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
        >no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
        >credit youdeserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:

        >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=clubpuck&m=1

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2002
          Just got a note from someone in Kiwiland, wondering if there was interest in Ala fins if they brought them to Worlds.  What's the current level of people's desire for more fins currently?

          --T
        • yori huynh
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2002

            T,

            What is the cost of each of the Alas?   I'm getting a shipment in soon (24 of them) at $90 each.

            Yo

            Wrom: RHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWF