Craigs List ad for Newbies

  • Sean R. Avent
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Message

      Some of the newbies we get in SF are due to postings on Craigslist.  So I thought someone somewhere else may want to try to recruit new blood as well.  To this extent I’ll present you guys with the ad so that you can copy, edit, paste, etc at will.

      The ad is at:

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/act/62627686.html

      Have fun,

      Sean