Skip to search.

Re: [clubpuck] State of the Puck Address

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 9, 2005

      In a message dated 2/9/05 3:13:20 PM, RGray35711@... writes:

      ROY G BIV.

      as there were no nerds in the 50's, I had to just memorize them - each color has significance in Rainbow hence the love, religion, nature, etc stuff; guys belonged to analogous group whose name escapes me - we considered them the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but that's a great mnon#%(*@$ or what ever you call it - I can never spell it. There are lots of those nmo#$%(@*U in dental education: 12 cranial nerves have a poem; 4 functions of the tongue (Duck will love this vein) spell MAST and such stuff........ Brigit has volunteered to drive our blind friend around - good time to show him the pool????? get him used to this new sport slowly.......... wouldn't want to scare him off would we?

      Carol Rose

      Underwater Society of America

      53C Appian Way, So San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      fax 650 583 0614
      cell 650 224 8353
    • Craig V. W. Lewis
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 9, 2005
        Just a thought for those in positions of power
        and those who think they have them.

        My calendar said something about PCC's being the
        same weekend as Burning Man ... does anyone care?
        Does this seem like a bad idea to anyone? Do I
        have a clue?

        (Hey, I knew y'all could get 1 out of 3)

        CVL

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Gregory Appling
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 10, 2005
          Yes PCC's will be be same weekend as Burning man. We contacted Burning Man
          and requested that he move his event to another week but he had already
          booked the desert for that weekend and had already published the dates.

          That is the only weekend (labor day weekend) that is open for Hiwaii to host
          PCC's. We are going for an Bigger International tournament this year and
          already have interest (nothing confirmed) from Aussies, Kiwi's, GBer's and
          those party animals in the Phillipines.

          We invited Burning Man to Hiwaii but he said he doesn't fly:(

          gregory

          Gregory Appling
          827 Cabrillo St
          San Francisco, CA 94118-3606