Cal underwater hockey player

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Scott T,
      Below is culprit from St. Rosa. :-)

      David Quiec
      MBA Candidate, 2005
      Haas School of Business
      University of California - Berkeley
      e-mail: david.quiec@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: HORWATH, TODD MATTHEW [mailto:toddhorwath@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:53 PM
      To: david.quiec@...
      Subject: Re: underwater hockey...

      HAHA, yea i know Scott, he's a crazy bastard and plays damn well.
      When/Where do they meet to
      play in SF??
    • tuckh2o@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
        OK that makes sense, I guess he has played quite a bit for a while.
        He was just a little hard to remember. Maybe now he'll make it down to Club Puck and learn about real hockey, I never could get him to go down there even on a Sunday.