[clubpuck] Subscription

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Dear SysOp,

      I believe I'm already on the local e-group, but for
      some reason I'm not getting all of the messages that
      have gone out. Please Subscribe if I'm not on the
      list.

      My "correct" e-mail is McDowell_C@...

      Thanks,

      --Chris

      =====
      Chris McDowell -- Palmer College of Chiropractic West
      http://im.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
        >> for some reason I'm not getting all of the messages that have gone out.

        And you're complaining?

        OK, Cliffie, I'm gonna be gentle here, 'cuz I just picked up the BooFoo sweatshirts, and I just got an email from Jane Austin (former BooFoo star) who we're gonna recruit, and I was able to slip in a bit of semi-off-topic humor on hockeynet merely by including a big chunk of hockey-relevant nonsense, and blah, blah, blah... whatever, I'm in a good mood.

        My guess is you are now reading this message.  That means you're on the list.  And if you weren't on the list, but you had a message which came from the list (perhaps forwarded by someone), you might notice the line about one inch below my signature (Hint: it starts off "To unsubscribe").  Now you're a fairly bright boy, and not yet a certified pseudo-doctor (so you shouldn't yet be too arrogant), so you can probably figure out what you might do to "subscribe".  Sure it's not spelled out completely-- that keeps total morons from joining us.  Well, it doesn't completely do that, but it helps.

        So see what you can pull off on your own.  If you're unsuccessful by the time I return from the Great White North, where life is cheap and so are the tocques, I'll try to help.