Re: [clubpuck] kids exchange

  • Jason Zvanut
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2004
      yes :)

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
        Hi Angela,
        Salad sounds good.

        Also, names have been drawn for the kids exchange this weekend.  Please bring a wrapped gift worth about $15 to the party for your buddy.  We will aim for the kids exchange will happen around 7:30pm so don't be late!  If, for whatever reason, you can't bring a gift or make it to the party, let me know (your buddy is counting on you).

        This should be fun!

        Anton's buddy will be Isabella ( about 8 months old)

        See you soon!
        Brigit
        PS  How old is Anton?

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
          Thank you Brigit-
          Anton is 4 years old..  How old is the buddy that I'm buying for?  I am planning on going tomarrow- so please let me know ASAP.
          I'm looking forward to the funn..
          Thanks
          Angela