[clubpuck] Help with Money Collection!

  • Karen D Hart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2000
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm not resigning, but I need some help with all of my treasurer duties.
      Due to my work, I have been and will be missing quite a few hockey
      practices. Although all of my helpers (Yori, Rich, Dorothy, John G.,
      etc) have done a very good job when I have been gone, it makes it harder
      for me to come back and update all of the records. When I finally get a
      chance to catch up then people forgot that they didn't pay one time a
      month ago and they make some comment about how much they owe. I would
      also like to start doing some underwater sprints after practice to
      increase my training for worlds (which I don't do so that I can collect
      money).

      ANYWAY, I AM LOOKING FOR ONE PERSON THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO BE THE
      PRIMARY MONEY COLLECTOR AFTER HOCKEY AND COULD HELP UPDATE THE RECORDS ON
      HOW MUCH MONEY PEOPLE OWE. I would keep collecting money and updating
      records when this person wasn't there, and I would keep doing all of the
      other duties: calculating monthly fees, calculating and sending in
      monthly hockey dues, making deposits, and sending in bills. It would
      really appreciate it if someone would offer to help me out. I am already
      scheduled to be away for one week in February, and two weeks in March.

      I look forward to hearing from some eager volunteers!

      Karen

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • John Goodrich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2000
        Hi Karen,

        If you haven't had any taker's, I can give you a hand. This coming
        Sunday Feb. 6th, we'll be in the snow, but I have started working out of my
        house so I should be making most Tues. & Thurs.

        Karen D Hart wrote:

        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > I'm not resigning, but I need some help with all of my treasurer duties.
        > Due to my work, I have been and will be missing quite a few hockey
        > practices. Although all of my helpers (Yori, Rich, Dorothy, John G.,
        > etc) have done a very good job when I have been gone, it makes it harder
        > for me to come back and update all of the records. When I finally get a
        > chance to catch up then people forgot that they didn't pay one time a
        > month ago and they make some comment about how much they owe. I would
        > also like to start doing some underwater sprints after practice to
        > increase my training for worlds (which I don't do so that I can collect
        > money).
        >
        > ANYWAY, I AM LOOKING FOR ONE PERSON THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO BE THE
        > PRIMARY MONEY COLLECTOR AFTER HOCKEY AND COULD HELP UPDATE THE RECORDS ON
        > HOW MUCH MONEY PEOPLE OWE. I would keep collecting money and updating
        > records when this person wasn't there, and I would keep doing all of the
        > other duties: calculating monthly fees, calculating and sending in
        > monthly hockey dues, making deposits, and sending in bills. It would
        > really appreciate it if someone would offer to help me out. I am already
        > scheduled to be away for one week in February, and two weeks in March.
        >
        > I look forward to hearing from some eager volunteers!
        >
        > Karen

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/clubpuck/?m=1
      • HUYNH,YORI (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
          Karen,

          Thanks for doing a thankless job which nobody wants. I know
          that everone appreciates your effort.

          When you have time, would you give us an update on the hockey
          fund? How much do we have? Are we ahead or behind with the
          new rate which San Jose State is charging us?

          If we have sufficient fund, do you (or anyone else out there)
          know when are we going to refurbish the Sport Courts?

          Thanks for the update,

          -yori