Re: [clubpuck] Terry Sutton has sent you an Evite

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hey T,
      you are soooo official now!  Wow!  But, sorry, we can't be there-too many kids activities tying us up.  Surely, we will be listening to the game on the radio (KGO) as we travel.

      Have fun!  GO BEARS!
      Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 9:42 PM
      Subject: [clubpuck] Terry Sutton has sent you an Evite

      Terry Sutton
      has invited you to:
      Big Game Party
      View the Evite

      Invite More Friends by adding them to the guest list.

      Is this email going to your junk/bulk folder?  Add info@... to your address book to ensure that you receive all future Evites in your Inbox.

      Was this email unwanted?  Manage your communication preferences.

      Having Trouble?  If you are unable to open this Evite, try copying the entire URL below into your browser:
      http://www.evite.com/r?iid=QRFHMBOPBNIQQXOQOBRO&li=iq&src=email

    • Chadd, Helen