RE: [clubpuck] Terry Sutton has sent you an Evite

  • Madeleine Rive
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004

      Hi Terry,

      This sounds like fun!  However, Lyndon and I will not be able to make it since we are going to the Montreal tournament

      Hope you guys have a great time!

      -MR

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
        Hey T,
        you are soooo official now!  Wow!  But, sorry, we can't be there-too many kids activities tying us up.  Surely, we will be listening to the game on the radio (KGO) as we travel.

        Have fun!  GO BEARS!