Sad + Disney = rain

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hey Sammy and other Kerry supporters

      If it makes you feel better... you know how in Disney movies it rains
      during the sad parts? Well, it's suppose to start raining here soon.

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
        In the "Emperor's New Groove" the llama with the voice that reminds me of Sam is stuck in the jungle, in the depths of despair, rain pooring down...

        That's what I feel like.... except for Sam's voice.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
          Sam's comment: "Terry was right. I should've gone to Ohio". I'd much
          rather be wrong.

          But the cow was great.

          --T

          > In the "Emperor's New Groove" the llama with the voice that reminds me
          of Sam is stuck in the jungle, in the depths of despair, rain pooring
          down...

          > That's what I feel like.... except for Sam's voice.
          >
          > Goze
        • Chadd, Helen
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
            Or like the maiden bound with ropes and tied to the train tracks with the train fast approaching...helpless.

            Damn I wish I could vote and lived in Ohio :(

            In the "Emperor's New Groove" the llama with the voice that reminds me of Sam is stuck in the jungle, in the depths of despair, rain pooring down...

            That's what I feel like.... except for Sam's voice.

            Yahoo! Groups Links