junior invite

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      To All U.S. Underwater Teams,

      We are seeking interested young people who would be
      eligible to play on the United States Junior National
      Team at the Underwater Hockey World Championships in
      August 2006 in Sheffield, England.  To be eligible,
      players must be 18 years of age or younger on January
      1, 2006.

      We holding a two-day skills clinic for junior players
      in Cincinnati, Ohio, this December between Christmas
      and New Years on Wednesday, December 29, and Thursday,
      December 30, 2004.  We invite all eligible and
      interested US juniors players to participate.  We
      invite all parents of interested junior players to
      attend the clinic with their daughter or son.

      The fee for this clinic will be $100 per player.  All
      participants will need to have a completed USOA waiver
      for 2004, signed by their parents.  Again, parents are
      invited and encouraged to attend the clinic with their
      daughter or son.  Roger Bacon UWH will try to
      accommodate out-of-town players, or we can suggest
      reasonable area hotels for a player and their parents.
      Roger Bacon UWH can also work with out-of-town
      players and their parents on transportation to and
      from Greater Cincinnati Airport.

      Please pass this information on to eligible members of
      your team or club or to their parents.

      Please contact me at paulwittekind@... if you
      would like more information.

      Thank you.

      Paul Wittekind
      Roger Bacon High School Underwater Hockey Team

      Carol Rose

      Underwater Society of America

      53C Appian Way, So San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      fax 650 583 0614
      cell 650 224 8353