[clubpuck] Re: Can you help?

  • Francesca Hill
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2000
      Hi Brigit,

      Rob's parents are coming out next month. I'll see if I can get them to
      bring a pair (I think they already are!).

      Francesca

      >Hi all,
      >
      >I'm looking for:
      >1)somewhere that I can get thin neoprene scaps for making booties, and
      >2)some way to get ahold of some new Alas (size 6 1/2-8)-- anyone going to the
      >UK soon?
      >
      >My gear is starting to fail me and I need replacements. Anyone got any
      >ideas?
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Brigit

      >FreeLotto.com is the only internet site to offer three free chances
      >a day to win $1,000,000.00. We've already had two $1,000,000.00
      >jackpot winners and thousands of other cash prizes. You could be
      >a $1,000,000.00 winner tonight!

      >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=clubpuck&m=1

      Francesca S. Hill
      Biology and Biotechnology Research Program
      Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
      7000 East Ave., L-452
      Livermore, CA 94550
      (925) 422-5687 office/voicemail
      (925) 424-3130 fax
      hill22@...
    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2000
        Hi Brigit,
        I think Steeles in Oakland still sells neoprene. You
        might try them. If they have it, I will be happy
        (more than happy)to bring what you need to hockey.
        Unfortunately, I won't be able to start swimming until
        late Jan. or early Feb. I think the Steeles number is
        510.655.4344. Let me know: 510.568.3892.

        --- Francesca Hill <hill22@...> wrote:

        > Hi Brigit,
        >
        > Rob's parents are coming out next month. I'll see
        > if I can get them to
        > bring a pair (I think they already are!).
        >
        > Francesca
        >
        > >Hi all,
        > >
        > >I'm looking for:
        > >1)somewhere that I can get thin neoprene scaps for
        > making booties, and
        > >2)some way to get ahold of some new Alas (size 6
        > 1/2-8)-- anyone going to the
        > >UK soon?
        > >
        > >My gear is starting to fail me and I need
        > replacements. Anyone got any
        > >ideas?
        > >
        > >Thanks,
        > >Brigit

        > >FreeLotto.com is the only internet site to offer
        > three free chances
        > >a day to win $1,000,000.00. We've already had two
        > $1,000,000.00
        > >jackpot winners and thousands of other cash prizes.
        > You could be
        > >a $1,000,000.00 winner tonight!

        > >-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
        > >--
        > http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=clubpuck&m=1

        > Francesca S. Hill
        > Biology and Biotechnology Research Program
        > Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
        > 7000 East Ave., L-452
        > Livermore, CA 94550
        > (925) 422-5687 office/voicemail
        > (925) 424-3130 fax
        > hill22@...

        > eGroups.com Home:
        > http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck/
        > http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group
        > communications

        =====
        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Brigitg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2000
          It would be terrific if they could bring back a pair (or 2!) for me. Please
          let me know if they'll be able to do it so that I don't continue to search
          for a source.

          Thanks!!
          Brigit
        • Brigitg@aol.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 17, 2000
              Thanks for the offer Pete. Sam offered the same and he may be able to get to
              it before you are back, so I'll try that tactic (my toes are hanging out and
              I need to get going on this). If he doesn't get to it, I'll let you know and
              maybe we can figure something out for later.

              So, why aren't you swimming (if you don't mind me asking)? I hope all is
              okay.