RE: [clubpuck] Cramps

  • Mark Zvilius
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
      Message
      What brand of gin do you mix your quinine with?

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message

        Laurent:

        Missing from your list is "drink lots during the game". I remember that made a difference for me when I started playing at Illinois and would always cramp up. Some players swear by water, but Gatorade works for me.

        Josh

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message
          Ok, one more approach that I tried but had no effect on me :-).