Team Announcement

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2004
      Here are the teams. Assuming everyone shows up and no one gets seriously
      hurt between now and Friday.

      Mixed Division

      Club Puck One
      Angela Barufi
      Craig Lewis
      Dorothy Gray
      Ken Kelsen
      Laurent Bonetto
      Mikel Ensminger
      Molly Sue Drozda
      Sara Smith
      Stripe Demarest
      Terry Sutton
      Vic Taylor

      Club Puck Two
      Andrea Shephard
      Brian Tucker
      Brigit Grimm
      David Quiec
      Joe Grandov
      John Fisher
      Josh Nickel
      Maddy Rive
      Scott Semans
      Sue Banks
      Tyera Leulber

      Open Division

      Chris McDowell
      Doug Roth
      Greg Appling
      Kendall Banks
      Lyndon Rive
      Mike Grimm
      Rich Gray
      Scott Tucker
      Steve Shephard
      Yori Huynh

      http://messenger.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2004
        Who's Vic Taylor?

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2004
          Okay so it's Vic Joyner. And you're probably asking who's he? Well, maybe
          not you T since you are rarely at practice either. And I also left Chuck
          Encarnacion off the Club Puck One Team.

          Duck

          --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:

          > Who's Vic Taylor?
          >

          > > Here are the teams. Assuming everyone shows up and no one gets
          > seriously
          > > hurt between now and Friday.
          > >
          > > Mixed Division
          > >
          > > Club Puck One
          > > Angela Barufi
          > > Craig Lewis
          > > Dorothy Gray
          > > Ken Kelsen
          > > Laurent Bonetto
          > > Mikel Ensminger
          > > Molly Sue Drozda
          > > Sara Smith
          > > Stripe Demarest
          > > Terry Sutton
          > > Vic Taylor
          > >
          > > Club Puck Two
          > > Andrea Shephard
          > > Brian Tucker
          > > Brigit Grimm
          > > David Quiec
          > > Joe Grandov
          > > John Fisher
          > > Josh Nickel
          > > Maddy Rive
          > > Scott Semans
          > > Sue Banks
          > > Tyera Leulber
          > >

          > > Open Division
          > >
          > > Chris McDowell
          > > Doug Roth
          > > Greg Appling
          > > Kendall Banks
          > > Lyndon Rive
          > > Mike Grimm
          > > Rich Gray
          > > Scott Tucker
          > > Steve Shephard
          > > Yori Huynh

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • Andrea Shephard
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004
            Captains meeting info says head gear must match stick color (blue okay, red
            not okay). This is the first tournament that I will have played in with
            wrestling head gear instead of a polo cap. I have both black and white
            wrestling head gear, but only a white swim cap. Do I need to have a matching
            swim cap for my dark head gear or can I wear the white swim cap under my
            black head gear?

            Also, do we need to have numbers? Captains meeting info doesn't say
            anything about numbers. If so, where should the number go - on my swim cap
            or the head gear, or does it matter?

            Lastly, I canceled our CenCal check that went missing. The tournament info
            refers to USoA dues, not CenCal, but Carol seemed to indicate that the
            CenCal check would have covered by dues. I can't recall how the dues stuff
            breaks down. Will a new check for $50 to CenCal cover Steve and I for USoA
            and CenCal? Please advise so I can get this check mess taken care of.
            Thanks.

            Ang

            Andrea L. Shephard, Ph.D.
            Project Coordinator
            National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
            6167 Potrero Drive
            Newark, CA 94560
            Email: a_arenovski@...
            Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
            Facsimile: (510) 651-4700

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004

              In a message dated 10/6/04 12:37:41 PM, a_arenovski@... writes:

              Do I need to have a matching swim cap for my dark head gear or   YES

              can I wear the white swim cap under my black head gear?   NO

              need two swim caps; I have some black swim caps left from WC - you are welcome to one; I don't have any white ones left.

              Carol Rose

              Underwater Society of America

              53C Appian Way, So San Francisco CA 94080
              650 583 8492
              fax 650 583 0614
              cell 650 224 8353
            • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004

                In a message dated 10/6/04 12:37:41 PM, a_arenovski@... writes:

                have numbers?  Captains meeting info doesn't say
                anything about numbers.  If so, where should the number go - on my swim cap
                or the head gear, or does it matter?

                C and VC critical; numbers are not critical and it goes on shoulders (both) when required as well as cap. It would help Simon as he does not know everyone to have numbers but it was not sent out in info or in Cpts Meeting info, so I assume numbers not required.

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004

                  In a message dated 10/6/04 12:37:41 PM, a_arenovski@... writes:

                  Will a new check for $50 to CenCal cover Steve and I for USoA and CenCal?

                  Yes - only Club Puck and SF Seals (well and some of Helens' Hos) need pay $15 for CenCal dues which is why I sort of left it out. USOA has a family memebership - first person $15; second is $5 + 2 CenCal memberships at $15 each totals $50 for family of two players - the Roses, Grimms, Banks, Ferris-Fischers, Grays, Rob/Fran (did I get that couple correct?), etc. Easiest to make one check to CenCal, but I can handle either way.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004
                    Thanks Carol. One check to CenCal for $50 to cover the Shephards is going in the mail to you now.

                    Steven and Andrea Shephard
                    6167 Potrero Drive
                    Newark, CA   94560
                    Tel:  (510) 651-4200