Volunteers needed to help with sales/banquet

  • Andrea Shephard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I need two or three volunteers to help me collect/sell banquet tickets and stamp hands at the doors at the Tied House on Sunday, Oct 10th.  You'll need to be at the banquet site a little early, but otherwise it's not a difficult task.  Let me know who can COMMIT to being there to help me.

      Also, we need a few volunteers to help at the booth that will be selling banquet tickets/T-shirts/Other items at the tournament.  Jess Morgan is in charge of the T-shirt and other item sales.  Not sure if she has any volunteers yet to help staff this booth during the tournament.  If you or your responsible children/friends are available to help out on any day, for a few hours, or even the whole day, please respond to this email.

      Thanks,
      Ang

      Andrea L. Shephard, Ph.D.
      Project Coordinator
      National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
      6167 Potrero Drive
      Newark, CA   94560
      Email:  a_arenovski@...
      Office Ph:  (510) 651-4200