[clubpuck] Re: Helens' Second to Terry to Brigits' Rebuf

  • Gmau38732@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      Helen,

      Thanks for your comments, but you really should try to make your them timely or at least PRIOR to the situation already being resolved.

      Chairman
    • Chadd, Helen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
        Don't be so obnoxious Greg, my response was timely AND prior to the issues
        being resolved. I sent the message last week, as we had problems with our
        internet, outgoing messages didn't get delivered immediately. If I had been
        aware of that at the time I wouldn't have bothered to reply at all.

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=clubpuck&m=1